They Love Me

Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16: Let's Get Real

I'm back and I am excited about this because this will be my third post. I think I am really getting the hang of this magical blog thing. I am having fun with it I just wish people would comment...right now I am just entertaining myself. BUT HERE WE, or I, GO...

Word of The DAY:

oblivion-n. complete forgetfulness or forgottenness.
oblivescence-n. fact or state of forgetting.
oblivious-a. obliviscence, n. forgetfulness.
ORGIN Middle English, Old French and Latin
Sentence: The man hit the woman so hard that she woke in a state of total oblivion.

Poem of the Day:

Closure

Annoyed by life
Confused by death
Needing more when there is nothing left
Pleased by the future
Ignored by the light
Searching for good and evil and the difference between wrong and right Recollecting my spirit Re booting my soul
Changing good to bad is the new death toll
Establishing equality
Developing liberty
Taking back the freedom that was stolen from me
Gathering followers
We take that great March
Together we stand
At peace we shall part
Random FACT:

There are two credit cards for every person in the United States. If this is true then why and how in the hell are we (the USA) having problems with money. Anyway...


Celebrity Gossip: WE All Wanna Be Famous...DONT WE




One of my new fav actress, Sharon Leal, is posing nude for Allure’s Naked Truth issue. She is so beautiful amd I really hope to see her in more movies soon...CAN U SAY GIRL CRUSH...LOL..So you kno I gotta LOVE IT





Did Dawn really think we wouldnt realize that she wore the same dress twice. It doesnt matter I love the one with the jacket though. ITS OK I guess.
And Then, hit up theyfb.com to check out Wayne’s very sexy interview with The Heff and the rest of the Playboy company. Its quite cute. I really like Wayne’s persona, he seems to really love what he does and as a fan what more can you ask for. The interview talks about his first sexual experience, his "fivesome" LOL, and his in studio sexcapades. It is a very great interview and I urge people to check it out...LOVE IT...100%
Next, my LOVE LOVE LOVE for today is the young and super cool Keke Palmer. She is a positive role model for young girls out there and this little chick def knows how to carry herself. She plays her age in all movies and TV shows. She is amazing. Like I just call it how I see it and I see she is so effin cool. So she has been added to my people I want to meet list.
My boo Jamie, Foxx that is, said some really mean but funny shit about Miley Cyrus. I aint mad at his but he said something along the lines of, she should go make a sex tape or do some B. Spears stuff. Well he apologized because he is such a gentlemen, but he is a comedian and he was not serious, I don’t think....doesnt matter I still LOVE HIM....and he too is on my list of people I want to meet.
I LOVE THE 90'S
I don’t want to go back to being to the 90's but I miss them. The 90's had some of the best music, movies, and especially TV. I think that NICK was at its best in its 90's. There was Doug, Rugrats, Hey Dude, Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, and Ren and Stimpy. Like how could you not love that. And TGIF was te shit in te 90's, Family Matters, Step by Step, Boy Meets World. Friday and Saturday nights in my household back then were amazing family times. With TGIF and SNICK. Now some of that 90's comedy is returning to save us from ,my much loved, reality TV. SO here are some shows I think that 90's TV loves will adore. The Reaper, which comes on the CW on Tuesdays at 8pm. IT is great I wont tell u what it is about u should just watch. Then there is iCarly and True Jackson VP, these are NICK shows that def make you feel like a kid again. They are GREAT, believe me. And my ultimate cartoon choices are Phineas and Ferb on Disney and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy on Cartoon Network. These cartoons are how cartoons are suppose to be tey have te same plot every episode and te adventures are MEGA funny.
So that’s what I have to say today...add your two cents I wanna see what U liked in the 90's...
MUAH and remember...patience is a virtue, virtue is an obligation, obligation takes time, time is limited, limits are a weakness, weakness is painful, and pain takes patience

No comments:

Post a Comment