They Love Me

Sunday, December 13, 2009

OverRated...Just a Thought

I came up with a new idea for my blog on my way back to my apt from my hometown and i felt I should share my feelings with my readers. So here I go.....This is going to be a gathering of things that I think are OverRated...Today's topic...

Drake
This guy was originally a cast member of the Canadian Nickelodeon (Noggin) and became a rapper in what appeared to be over night. But he is OverRated because he raps about this "struggle" and in my head I'm thinkin "nigga what struggle"...Ok I can see him struggling to be taken seriously but he had money, and he had a fan base....what more does this dude want. Then dont get me started on his delivery....all of his songs (especially the hits) are really starting to sound the same to me and Im over it. I was a fan of Drake but this shit has gone to far.

1 comment:

  1. ok so when you said you were goin in, i didnt kno you meant it literally! TOO FUNNY, but i do agree, i'll give him a year or so before i give my opinion on him.

    ReplyDelete