They Love Me

Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 14: Fired Up

Wat is going on my good followers. I am here to report the magic of the world and you guys are going to love it. I got my Blackberry back, I got this fresh ass hair cut, and I have friends that love to get me drunk as fuck....LOVE U TAVE. So let's dig into this world of mine and find out what is really going on.

Word of the DAY:

unctuous- 1. Of the nature or quality of an unguent or ointment; fatty; oily; greasy.
2. Having a smooth, greasy feel, as certain minerals.
3. Insincerely or excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech; marked by a false or smug earnestness or agreeableness.
Sentence: She approached Nancy wearing a smile so unctuous it seemed about to slide right off her face.

The Poem in ME:

A Short Word
I cant verbalize my thoughts
Its like they look at me through the eyes of the Devil
They only see my wrongs
I close my eyes to the anger
And open my eyes to the Love
Just a Short Word
copyright 2009


Celeb Gossip: I LOVE FAMOUS PEOPLE....I hope they love me back

Mariah is back in movie land. Apparently Mrs. Cannon will me playing a horribly plan social worker in Oprah, Tyler Perry movie entitled Precious. It is a movie based on the novel "Push" so the movie should be great..and from the preview (as seen on YouTube.com) Mariah does a pretty good job. Maybe she has been taking acting classes. I say GO SEE IT.












Real has snitched on himself on Twitter, and has revealed that there will be a second season of "Real Chance at Love". I dont kno if I am surprised or excited. I am kind of emotionless. I knew that this was going to happen and even thou I love Vh1 this shit is getting too crazy. I knew that Cornfed shit wouldnt last and I hope Chance is not going to waste my time again and not pick anyone. There were so many girls on the first show why dont they just call one of them up.....I DONT GET IT and when in the fuck is their "album" dropping.

I am at a lose for words. Wanda Sykes has not only been married to a woman for the past year, but her wife just gave birth to twins. Wanda is now the proud mother/father of a little boy and little girl (Lucas and Olivia). Confused but LOVE IT...I THINK







Well well well, Alicia Keys and Swizzy have def put themselves out there now. Alicia posted pics of her and her stollen man on her website resently. They spent time in Miami with her brother and it looks like they are having fun. I feel some kinda way about there relationship, but they look happy, and I guess some people can not help but to mix business with pleasure. LOST




As i stated not too long ago my girl Amerie is making her comeback. This will be her first album with Island Def Jam and I AM EXCITED. The first single is entitled, “Why R U?”, produced by The Buchanans. The song is the typical Amerie sound and is a up beat love song....I LOVE IT...The video will possibly start shooting this weekend.












In the spirit of album release John Legends younger brother Vaughn Anthony is trying to make name for himself in the music world. i listened to his new single, “In Your Shoes" and I honestly thought I was listening to John. NOT A GOOD LOOK... U should go try to find it yourself and let me kno what u think.










I am goi
ng to end the celb section with a rant by Kanye about Twitter and the fact that he doesnt have one...U kno how I feel about Twitter in the first place and second just like 'Ye MY CAP LOCK IS LOUD.










"I DON’T HAVE A FUCKING TWITTER… WHY WOULD I USE TWITTER??? I ONLY BLOG 5 PERCENT OF WHAT I’M UP TO IN THE FIRST PLACE. I’M ACTUALLY SLOW DELIVERING CONTENT BECAUSE I’M TOO BUSY ACTUALLY BUSY BEING CREATIVE MOST OF THE TIME AND IF I’M NOT AND I’M JUST LAYING ON A BEACH I WOULDN’T TELL THE WORLD. EVERYTHING THAT TWITTER OFFERS I NEED LESS OF. THE PEOPLE AT TWITTER KNOW I DON’T HAVE A FUCKING TWITTER SO FOR THEM TO ALLOW SOMEONE TO POSE AS ME AND ACCUMULATE OVER A MILLION NAMES IS IRRESPONSIBLE AND DECEITFUL TO THERE FAITHFUL USERS. REPEAT… THE HEADS OF TWITTER KNEW I DIDN’T HAVE A TWITTER AND THEY HAVE TO KNOW WHICH ACCOUNTS HAVE HIGH ACTIVITY ON THEM. IT’S A FUCKING FARCE AND IT MAKES ME QUESTION WHAT OTHER SO CALLED CELEBRITY TWITTERS ARE ACTUALLY REAL OR FAKE. HEY TWITTER, TAKE THE SO CALLED KANYE WEST TWITTER DOWN NOW …. WHY? … BECAUSE MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS LOUD!!!!!!!!!"

Fly Chick:

Chrisette Michelle is flying away this summer. Her album is already number one in the country. She and I have the same style, and I LOVE her music. I first heard her on an episode of "Girlfriends" I went and bought her album on iTunes right away. She is amazing and I am mad that people are just now catching on. Chrisette Michelle is so fly right now.














Random Fact:

This random fact is more like a little suumer tip. I am going to give you a list from NYTimes of the top 31 places to visit this Summer. I will be giving them in 5s over the course of the summer so her is 31>27:

31. The Glaciers of Alaska- If you like cold weather and skiing in the Summer this is the place you would love to go.

30.
Manitoba- This location in Canada is a mix of yoga and canoeing...I love both of these so I think I may try to travel there one day.

29.
Jemez Springs, N.M.- This is the perfect place for spa rest and relaxation. They have a public bathhouse for steam and calming. Another personal like.

28.
The Sunshine Coast of British Columbia- Averages upward of 2,400 hours of sunny skies a year, the resort area is two hours northwest of Vancouver and is dotted with scenic restaurants, hippie cafes and arty shops. I would love to make my way there to lay in the sun

27. Pacific Northwest (By Rail)- I kno its weird to suggest spending your time on the train but it is a very nice train that serves meals and it is a good way see the scenory of the Northwestern area of the U.S.

To find out more about all of these places Google them...LOL

Discussion:

In the spirit of the random fact I will be discussing vacations and giving all types of vactioning tips in the discusssion. i mean it is Summer and I want everyone to have a safe and exciting summer. So here are some Summer drinking tips that should make your life easier and law free.

  • If you drive, do not drink; if you drink, do not drive. There is no safe level of alcohol for drivers because everyone reacts differently to alcohol on different occasions. If you are going out with others, decide beforehand who will drive on the return trip. Do not ride with drivers who have been drinking.
  • Never drink and pilot a boat of any kind. The same things that make drinking and driving dangerous (impaired judgment, information processing, and coordination, among other alcohol effects) can be as deadly on water as they are on land. Boating, windsurfing, jetskiing and waterskiing -- anything that involves speed and skill -- can all be dangerous to anyone who has been drinking.
  • Do not swim or dive if you have been drinking. Remember that alcohol will inhibit your swallowing and breathing reflexes, both of which are necessary for swimming, and make you feel warmer than you really are, putting you at risk for hypothermia in cold water. In addition, drinking affects your ability to judge distances and may lead you to swim too far out into a lake or ocean.
  • If you are riding in a boat, remember that alcohol will impair your balance and increase your chances of falling overboard. This danger, compounded by alcohol's effects on your swimming ability, is a common cause of drowning.
  • If you are a heavy drinker, remember that during the summer alcohol consumption can:

    *more rapidly dehydrate you *raise your blood pressure *increase your chances of developing hypoglycemia, a condition that causes weakness and interferes with the body's temperature regulation *increase your chances of becoming a heat prostration or stroke victim

    If you have a health condition that makes any of these effects particularly dangerous, do not drink in hot, sunny weather.

    Do not drink if any of the following is true:

    *you are pregnant or trying to conceive *you are using medicine of any kind *you have had difficulty keeping your drinking moderate in the past

  • Feel free to refuse alcohol for any other reason, regardless of pressure or encouragement to drink.
  • Do not drink if you are a child or adolescent. For anyone under 21, alcohol is an illegal drug.


  • Well that is all I have for you today so please remember, keep your eyes to the hills and God will answer your prayers.


    LOVE LOVE LOVE MUAH

    No comments:

    Post a Comment