They Love Me

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20: Did You Miss Me

Im back like Mase...I kno its been a while but I have been so busy so far and Summer has not even started yet. I am making new friends and just having so much fun. So Lets Get this show on the road I have so much to tell you....

Celeb Gossip: Im Dishing Dirt

NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!! Apparently the show that I think is the best thing since "Girlfriends" has been cancelled by the CW. Yes I am talking about "The Game"....They treat our Black Shows so bad. I dont knoe if it is too late but please go to the CW.com and blog about how bad you want to keep this show. I know I have. Maybe BET will pick it up....But PLEASE dont let them tant it.





Nas has asked the court to not allow Kelis to file for Spousal support, or for him to pay her legal fees...and he wants joint custody of their unborn child. I dont think Kelis deserves spousal support she is an artist just like he is. If this chick wants money she should drop a album. And as for legal fees, she filed for the divorce so she should pay for it lol..RIGHT






As I have stated so many times before I am not a fan of Beyonce but I love her New single "Ego". SO for all of you "Ego" fan and Beyonce fans go to Beyonceonline.com tomorrow at noon and check out the release of the "Ego" video. I will be there and I will report on it. OK














Drake may be Rihannna's new kissing buddy... I TOLD YALL this dude is on the come up. Rumor has it that Rihanna was drinking whiskey and apple juice and making out with Drake at a bowling alley.....OMG...Maybe Rih Rih is the Fuckin best......MAYBE







Tila Tequila announced on Twitter that she is pregnant...by RayJ. Ray has not confirmed or denied these accusations...but that shit would not surprise me one bit. You say u want a good girl and u end up with a Vh1 Hoe.....DAMN











Happy Birthday Janet Jackson, My bitch. JD got this fly ass Tat for her Bday and I think it is so sexy and thoughtful....well sexy in a loving kind of way because after this I hope no one sees that thing but her...LOL. I love the Tat though and it looks just like JJ.








And it is a Lance and Eva update...They are so cute I LOVE IT....There is nothing left to say


















Ill hit yall with the rest later...IM BUSY

No comments:

Post a Comment