They Love Me

Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 7th: The Rain is Gone

Hey people how have you been. well today is a good day. The sun is shining...the birds are chirpin, and I am taking my last two exams today and my Summer can begin. Tomorrow I am rearranging my bedroom and then I am going to have some drinks and chill chill chill. I love my life right now. Oh and I thought of a new section to my blog called fly chick of the day and I think I and U will like this section much better than the baby section. Lets do this...

Word of the Day:

cajun-a.,n. (characteristic of)
a descendant of French-speaking immigrants to Louisiana.
Sentence: The girl in the club had a fiesty cajun attitude that turned the guys on.

Lyrical Stand:

The Business
I think this is the problem
And we dont have a answer
I think U could be my cure
But I know you are my cancer
I need a fix of you
You need a fix of me
But at the end of the fix
We end up incompltet
So I will be your Doctor
And cure u of you fear
But If You dont get serious
My love will disappear
Give all of you
Because I wont take half
And if you dont believe me
Watch ME
copyright 2009


Celeb Gossip: Let's Take a Rocketship to Their World

So I have another update on my boo. first I dont like the bold head, that is kinda showing his age. But he is interested in playing Mike Tyson in big screen adaptation of his crazy life. Well I think he would be a good Tyson but I dont think others would take his role as Tyson seriously because of the jokes he has cracked on him in the past...ONLY TIME WILL TELL





So everybodies fav ball headed bad girl is doing it big. "Somehow" nude pics of her leaked onto the internet (probably through Twitter or in this case Titter). She claims someone hacked into her computer, but I dont believe that for a second, the chick needs a career boost, so I think she put them out there, but that is just my opinion (and since it is my blog I can have one of those). But the real question is who were these pics for...It looks like she had all her hair so its possible that the pics were not taken to leak but for a special someone....he Daddy Diddy perhaps...WHO KNOWS

Please excuse the smut above but I think this is the greatest thig to ever happen on TV since the inaguration. The First lady, not of hip hop , of the USA is going to be on Sesame Street with my personal best friend Elmo. I like to call it the M.O. and Elmo show. This is going to be the TV magic that I have been waiting for. I dont kno when it is set to aire so I will be watching Sesame Street EVERYDAY....












We have another stalker alert. Tyrese is getting the short end of this stalker ugly stick. This chick, who goes by the name of "Patricia" has been stalking Ty for the past 2-3 years but has resently been sending him death threats. She calls his office and spends a ample amount of time harrassing his staff. She has set up several Twitter accounts (confirming my discussion) sending him sexual messages about what she will do to him. She is a stripper from Philly and has allegedly been approached by his friends about her behavior, But you know that didnt stop that CRAZY.....And boy is this one CRAZY




More SAD SAD news, well more like an update on my fav EX Hip Hop couple. So apparently this divorce thing was Nas's idea (which is good cuz I refuse to believe he is a woman beater). Nas's found out that Kelis had a sex tape with another rapper , before they got together(and yes it leaked). This started a downward spiral in their relationship, which I can understand. Nas felt uncomfortable around her, which is also understandable. Her pregancy was a last attempt to keep her man but obviously that didnt work. So she ran and filed papers befor he could. This is really making Kelis look like a sneaky B!*$&.









FLY CHICK OF THE DAY:

So the first chick to land a place in my Fly chicks of the day Section is Rihanna. Since the Chris and Rihanna scandal she has gone through a phase of trying to discover her style and I I have to say that it has been hit or miss...But this look is def a HIT. This is a chic but sexy look and it makes her look like the young woman that she is I LOVE THIS LOOK and I hope she sticks with this one but I doubt she will.













Random Fact:


So I dont have a intro for this fact so Ill just state it...there are 10 body parts that can be spelled with three letters ...I can name one...lol


I have to go, the discussion will come later I promise so remember...patience is a virtue, virtue is an obligation, obligation takes time, time is limited, limits are a weakness, weakness is painful, and pain takes patience

1 comment:

  1. Tyrese must have been giving his exact street address with every "tweet" he sent out

    ReplyDelete