They Love Me

Saturday, May 2, 2009

My deepest apologize

I would like to apologize for not posting yesterday that was just rude. I had a lot of stuff yesterday today and studying was def included in that stuff. But my real apology is for what I am about to tell you. I will only be blogging up here 3 to 4 days a week. I found that my creativity and excitement are at higher levels after I have not posted in a while. I will still be ranting from time to time on my other blog but I just wanted to let u know about the cut backs so that I can have summer fun. But because of the 3 -4 day thing I will try to add more celeb gossip to balance things out. Well that's all I have to say I hope this was not a complete let down but contrary to popular belief I do have a life. MUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment