They Love Me

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 5: Fives Days Until My BIRTHDAY

Did you miss me...you dont have to answer I know U did....Well I am back and ready to let you know all the wonders of the world....LOL or something like that. I only have 5 days until my Bday and my friends I am penniless. My life is in shambles...But I still have a smile on my face :D. So lets gets party started so I can take a nap.

Word of the DAY:

salivate, v.i. & t. secrete saliva;
salivant-a.,n. (substance) promoting secretion of saliva.
cause excessive saliva in. salivous, a.
Sentence: The steak on the grill caused the dog to salivate just as much as the girl in the bikini made his owner salivate.

Lyrical Genius:

Take Notes
Get real
Because you dont have a choice
Make moves
Because you have a voice
Live free
Or die hard on your back
Stay Loud
Or the silence will stack
Be you
Why?
That is the only question
Sit back and listen
Take hold of this lesson
Take heed to my direction
This class is now in session
So learn from all your blessin's
copyright 2009

Celeb Gossip: Lets Talk About What They R Doing

My Eva and her Lance attended the Kentucky Derby and they look Great. I LOVE IT...I mean how could I not. They are truly dressed for the occassion and I could not ask for more. I just thought I should start things off with this.
















Wanna
see Halle Berry pissed off...well you should try being paparazzi when she is trying to have some mother daughter time. Yea so "The Crazys w/ Cameras" are the ones who provide me with my great pics...but apparently they r kinda like blood diamonds. You want them but once u see what the celeb went through for u to get them u feel kinda bad. But back to the story Halle was leaving Barefoot Cafe in Beverly Hills and the CwC were getting way too close.. They better be lucky she didnt Kanye their asses.
OH SO PROTECTIVE as she should be











I knew
the Kardashians had a black man fetish...but I guess the fetish has an NFL branch...I dont like this family simply because they are taking all of the hansome successful atheletes...you can call me racist of what ever but the next time you are looked over by a black man for a white girl who has something you have had for generations, an ass, then maybe you will see where I am coming from. Wow I keep getting off subject (its that time of the month). Khloe K. was spotted with what is rumored to be her new man T. B. Buccaneers player Derrick Ward. NOT OK.









I think
I am going to have to start giving stalker updates because this is getting way out of hand. This man is Brady Green and Tyra as gone to court to convict him of what else but stalking. He has been sending her flowers, candy and the occassional homocidal love letter. Why would u have to stalk Tyra Banks she is fucking every where. These people need a life I think this is the 3rd or 4th stalker report I have given in a month or less.....CRAZZZZYYYYY!!!!












Well
as much as I wanted it all to be lies...IT'S TRUE...Nas and Kelis have filed for a divorce. I dont believe in divorce myself, unless you are going to die in your marriage, and I HATE to see divorce in Hollywood because people dont believe inthose marriages anyway. Well the divorce was confirmed to see the document go to this URL provided my VIBE magizine ( http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/theybf/May%2009/6121d167.jpg )... SAD DAY IN CINY'S WORLD


Random Fact:

Today's random fact is not educational or inciteful...its just what I want u to know, MY BDAY IS MAY 10TH ...LOL my boo's bday is tomorrow my mom's day is the 18th and my besties bday is the 30th....So show love to us all.

Discussion:

So today I am going to talk about giving. I have been told by many that I am way too giving. I personally dont think I give enough. Giving is something that is very draining to many and is not as fufilling if u are expecting spmething in return. I give because it makes me feel like I have a purpose, a goal in life a meaning. Some people give because they simoky have too much and I want to b one of those givers one day. Giving can be really tirering if the people you give to dont appreciate it, but that does not mean stop giving because there is always a reward in the end. There are only three types of people in this world; the givers, the takers, and the ones who dont care. I am a giver and I could care less if I have nothing as long as I can help some one else. I know some takers who will bleed you dry and waste your blood. And I know a Few people who wont give and wont take but will suffer through the pains of life and watch others suffer with them. Takers and people who dont care have taken the easy way out, me I love a challenge and challenges build character, character is forever and forever never ends. So if you are not a giver which one are you and are you OK with being that. If you are OK then there is no problem...But if you are not it is never too late to change. So to all my givers keep up the good work because there is a reward in there for you.

Well thats all I have for today...I hope you enjoyed it remember, patience is a virtue, virtue is an obligation, obligation takes time, time is limited, limits are a weakness, weakness is painful, and pain takes patience

PS I got rid of the baby section it was boring me...well

LOVE LOVE LOVE MUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment