They Love Me

Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 7th: Discussion

So today we r going to discuss sex. So my homie Miss Anonymous has a banging blog(she is one of my followers) its called kissin and tellin and she talks about her sexcapades throughout her life and I love it. The stories are very interesting and I kno that females can def relate to them. They also have a humor to them like u wouldn't believe. Kissandtellin@blogspot.com.

So I say that to say this, which is more intimate kissing or sex. I have heard many people say that kissing invovles more trust and emotion. Which I can understand because there is no protection from oral diseases. But some ppl think that sex is more intimate because of the full body contact. I think they are both quite intimate but its all about who u r and how u handle either situation. Sex is important to reproduction in my opinion but kissing is important in relationships and kisses are a tell tell sign of how someone feels about u.

Well that's all I have to say about that. I told u the discussion was coming lol

No comments:

Post a Comment