They Love Me

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Discussion: I Think I'm Growing Up...

So today I was reading some shit on Facebook that truly disgusted me. These two chicks that are suppose to be adults agruing about who is the biggest hoe. Like really was it that serious. Not to get into to many details but after I heard what the reason was I realized that I have really grown up. Don't get me wrong the shit was entertaining as hell (because anytime to ppl are putting each others business out there it is funny) but I realized that I would never be in that situation. I have grown to laugh people off and let people go and if more ppl did that there would be no entertaining arguments on facebook. So I say this to say just because I'm growing you don't have to because I need entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment