They Love Me

Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 9: Just a Little Something

So first I want to thank theYBF.com for being so informative all the time.......

Now I got this pic of my fav couple, you know Eva and Lance,from theYBF.com....so This if from Lance's exclusive Bday party....Awwww I love them.

















Madame Tussade just finished a amazing wax sculpture of my hero Michael Jackson....It looks very real and I love everything about it but what is your opinion.
















Well not too long ago i posted a link to a Lil Wayne interview that mentioned that he does not "do groupies" ...Well He just had a baby with a groupie and we know he has a baby with his ex wife , and we even know that Ms. London is 7 months prego with his baby, but did you know that his ex Nivea is also preggers. Well apparently she is 5 months and she too says that Wayne is the Daddy. Like really I know u are YM and everything but damn with all those kids you are going to have to upgrade to YB(young billionaire).




And Finally...I just posted about adults acting adult but apparently that is not possible because Kim and Faith just love livin in the past. Apparently they got in a screaming march at Diiy's White party and baby it got loud. Kim got mad because Faith made a speech and said she loved KIm and Kim decided it would be mature to ask her how she could say she loves her and talk shit about her in her book.....Really Kim....Faith brings up Kim's J.O. status with Biggie and thats when the yelling began.....Very childish...But entertaining..

No comments:

Post a Comment