They Love Me

Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 19: Couplin It Up

So celebs are still boring but i guess because it is the weekend lol but I guess we can talk about a few couples and get a little update. Cant hurt right...


Well looks like Kenyon and Trina are keeping it really hood. They have a nice little sexy photo shoot. I think the two of them are perfect for one another. And I am happy to see that Trina is getting out there and being pubic about her relationship.








Well the "newlyweds" were also out and about...I dont like them so I wont be talking about them alot. I hate the way they match all the time...
















Now its time for the mystery of the century....there have been plenty of rumors that These two (Janet and JD) are no longer together. Neither of them have confirmed or denied the allegations, but its just weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment