They Love Me

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1: My Michael is Gone and The BET Awards Sucked

I know I have been gone for a while but the internet failed me, I have been busy, then I went into mourning, you know how that goes. So this Blog is all about my love for Michael and his whole family and my disappointment with the BET Awards in their half assed attempt to honor My King. I will also give you an update on the Chris Brown JayZ "Drama".

My Michael Story:
So this is my Michael story. Some girls say MJ was their boyfriend when they were little well MJ was my imaginary friend. I used to play with him and we used to talk and I loved his music and his videos. Of course I dont remember this because I was like 3 or 4 but my fam never lets me forget. I felt like I had a connection with MJ just like any real fan. I cried whenever some little boy said mean things about him and of course I cried when I found out he had died. But now I realize MJ is never dead in my life. He lives in my Ipod, on my phone, on my computer, in this blog, and in my head.

MJ Pics and Famliy Stuff:






This is baby MJ and this picture makes me smile...I thought I could make u smile too...




















This picture shows that the Jacksons are real people and I wish that the media would back the fuck up....







Now Its Time for Some of My FAVE FAVE FAVE Michael Pics:


Now for The BET Awards:

Bfore I go in on what could have been a good tribute to The King I want to talk about a few of the wonderful points of the show.


Its was all done in positivity and happiness...And Joe looked very proud.

Taraji's Dress was effin amazing...it was classy and sexy, it showed just enough and made her stand out above the rest


















And finally Janet's strength to stand up and speak for her family. She looked beautiful and bought a tear to my eye.

















As for the rest of the show I picked some things that irked me most of all...

First I love Jamie but what was with the mini concert...this was suppose to be about MJ but it seemed like the Jamie and Ne-yo Show.


Next these were two of my least fave looks of the night. Melody Thornton's weird little get up did not impress me and left nothing to the imagination. I think she was going for the flapper look but fell short and just ended up looking like she got tangled in a rope or two. And Keyshia...I loved her performance with Monica but this outfit (pink for head to toe) annoyed me to no end...Her mic was even pink.

















The last and most annoying
of the night are what I like to call TnT but you know them as Tiny and Toya. first they gave these to country girls a chance to read the teleprompter (WHY?) ...And that I could kinda get past...But Tiny's dress was just that Tiny...as in too effin small and I was not happy about that. And this was made extra clear when she went to accept T.I.'s award. I know that is her man but they needed someone who was more well spoken than she to come and accept the award for him. SO just when I thought is was over they also get an interview at the After Party but they were slightly out shun by New comer Drake. I am so over them already but I will be watching the show and keeping u all updated (YES BET gave them a reality show)






Jay-Z and CB:

Well when Chris didnt show up to the BET awards let alone perform I knew that there would be a buzz on the streets, but I never thought they would try to Bitchafy Jay-Z. So the story was (for those of u who dont know) that Jay-Z threatened BET to not let CB perform. From day one I knew this was a load of Bull$*#!...because Why the hell does Jay care about what CB does anymore....But anyway Just like I said The truth has come to the light and CBs people are saying that the story is not true (Really...Im so surprised) I told you ppl mediatakeout is B.S.







Well thats all i have for now.. until next time

"Get me out
Into the night-time
Four walls wont hold me tonight
If this town
Is just an apple
Then let me take a bite
If they say -
Why, why, tell em that is human nature
Why, why, does he do me that way
If they say -
Why, why, tell em that is human nature
"


No comments:

Post a Comment