They Love Me

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 7: I Do It 4 The Kids

This blog is for the kids and I have to say something about that nigga Chris Brown...

First Lets Get Chris Gone:

Well Chrissy Brown has claimed another victim and Im sad to say that it is the lovely Teyana Taylor. The have matching red hair patches and just like early in his and Rih Rih's relationship They are claiming to only be friends *BFF's*. I hope this is true but I dont believe it...And what has this done to Teyana and RihRih's Friendship....HHHHUUUUMMMMM!!!!









Now Its Time for the Kids:

Yes this is Whitney and behind her is the princess of ugly duckling syndrome Miss Bobbi Kris. She has come a long way and is starting to look like a real chick...I like it...
















Now I thought that Danger said she wasnt pregnant...but she looks really really round to me...She was spotted with what appears to be her new man. SO Danger, who is your baby' father. Looks like we will know in a few months LOL.















As for another baby bump....Lauren London is looking amazing...anyone who knows me knows i love preggo bellies. Lauren looks great and she is glowing.
















Well Here is a baby who is destine to be gorgous simply because she already is. She is so cute and and I am sure Halle has a ball with her .














And the final Baby love is a double dose...These r the babies of none other than Diddy...the nigga cant rap but he sure as hell can make wonderful looking babies.










"We are the world
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me "
~Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment