They Love Me

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 14: Check Your Local Listings

Hey Hey Hey...This blog is dedicated to the stuff I am watching on TV and the net these days...and of course a little gossip...and later I plan on talkin about Tiny and Toya(there r other shows I watch but these are the shows that i have to see)


First I wanna introduce yall to AJ The Klassic and John Kocky...They r the host of a great video blog swaggertv.info...They give the college male POV on life, sex, and of course reality. I think that all males and females should check it out. You can chat while they are doing the blog and its just very interesting. Check it out Monday 9pm @ www.swaggertv.info

The shows on TV that have me going right now are various...LOL. They have run from ignorant=mind draining (I) -> commical=ROTF(C) ->entertaining=keeps you watching (E) ->Dramatic=tears may occur (D)

I am going to start with Jada Pinkete Smith's new show HathoRNe. Its about her adventures as the head nurse at a hospital full of asshole doctors. I love everything about it...it is more tasteful than "Grey's..." and more realistic than "House". I love it so check it out on TNT sometime. *C, D*














Next is a show that is getting alot of hype and I will admit that I watch this shit too...but only because it gives me an idea of what T.I. sees in Tiny and the real story behind Toya. Honestly I didnt even know who Toya was and I have come to find that I really like her....But that will be a part of my Tiny and Toya List this week...So check out BET for this show(A new segment). *I, C,E*







July 30, 2009 my fave housewives are back and I am too excited. The Real Housewives of Atlanta isnt any more dramatic than the others I can just relate to them so much better, and it pisses me off when they are called "ghetto", the have just as much money and success as the white women but because they are black their behavior is stereotyped....Dont like it but as for the show it is wonderful so check out Bravo...*C, E, D*




Wendy William's talk show got syndicated and it comes on BET at 11pm and I am there always. I love Wendy and she is a "friend in my head". I love her because people hate on her so much. She has been called so many names and she is shitting on them... I Love It *C, E*











House of Payne is my shit...I think I said before that it took me a long time to get into it but when I got into this show BABY...it blew my mind. I love the family thing..Tyler Perry really knows what he was doing with this...Meet The Browns on the other hand...TBS, very funny *D,C*








Ok So I was a Nickelodeon Kid and now I am a Nick adult. I love Nick...I could turn to Nick at anytime and be happy with what i am watching...well Nick at Night is not as good as it used to be but it makes me happy happy happy. So if u are a Disney person NO SHADE but I love love love Nick.











Now it is time for a sprinkle of gossip...nothing big...the celebs are a little boring these days...



Everybody's fave crackish mom has a new young thang. Yes Frankie has gotten a new man and momma is engaged, who proposed? Anyway, I love it and I think that if he can love her and if she loves him they should do it. Go Momma Frankie.



Well thats all I got for now check out the TnT List ....Next

No comments:

Post a Comment