They Love Me

Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10: A Little Silliness

Hey I guess you noticed that I am trying to get back in the swing of things ....I have a little more time on my hands LOL...Where Do I Start

Well I can start with my girl Janelle Monea shooting a commercial (for what I dont know) in Prague...She looks great and if you know anything about me you would know that my blog profile is based on her last album.


Well On to the pointless...every since their little show (that didnt come on last week because of Michael's memorial) these two females(Tiny and Toya) have been getting alot of attention and apparently they hang out with broke ass Sheree from Real Housewives of ATL(new session July 30). The reason I posted this pic is because how are yall out to lunch together and everybody is on the damn phone....U R NOT THAT IMPOTANT


And finally The Game(rapper not show) needs to quit it....appartently he had a performance and decided to say Fuck JayZ...call him old and say that his wife Beyonce is a Whore....or an around the way girl...We all know The Game says albums on the backs of others so i hope that JayZ does not respond to this nonsense....But if he does you know whose side Im leaning on....HOVA HOVA HOVA

No comments:

Post a Comment