They Love Me

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Tiny and Toya List: Episode 2

This is a segment I am creating To talk about how I feel about The show entitled Tiny and Toya.

  • I love the colors of Tiny's nail salon...Red and Black are so classy
  • If Tiny says she "gotta do something" one more time I am going to scream
  • Why does Tiny move her face so much when she talks
  • I think Toya needs to move the eff on...Her feelings for Wayne are holding her back from something else...she is too pretty
  • (My opinion) I think Tiny needs to spend time with her man and stop hangin out with all these single women...your man is going away(for what she thought was a year) you would have had time to party
  • And finally Tiny should not get mad when she was the one who decided to go back home...Like you shouldnt complain...yea he hung up on you but shit, if he loves you hell get over that shit quick...But you went home so get over it
This ends my list for this week...MUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment